Thursday, June 23, 2011

On This Day

RIP CJ
Let me start by saying how we've gotten to this point. Last week, my mom, sis and I were driving by a local bowling alley where there was crime scene tape, ambulances, and many police cars. We were wondering what happened. Come to find out some teenagers were at the local bowling alley having fun in the parking lot. They thought it would be fun to jump on a car because their friend, whom was the driver, locked them out. Well at this point the driver put it in reverse, and CJ was the only one who held on. The driver screeched to a stop and CJ fell off cracking his head. He was rushed to Lakeland Regional Hospital, they did surgery and had to put him into a medically induced coma.

He passed away today

He was my sister's ex boyfriend, I only knew him through her. Even so, its crazy to think that a person that you hardly knew passed away. Its a small town. Where everyone knows everything, and to know someone that something so tragic to is really crazy to imagine.

RIP CJ I hope you have found peace, and happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment