Saturday, June 4, 2011

Dontcha Hate

When ungrateful ex "friends" come strolling through your every thought?

I DO

He was a good for nothing, two-timing, pathological liar, who toyed with my emotions for far too long... but he's the one person whom on some days I can't stop thinking about...
I know in my gut he's not good for me, and will never be, but who can judge me for thinking about how he's doing, and how his kids are doing, or what he's up to?.. I know all my friends/family would slap me for even thinking like that.. but I can't help it.. There are places that he and I used to go, or conversations we had that a place reminds me of.. and then my mind goes to him again. I pray and pray that it would stop and just go away. I think a lot of the times that maybe it would be good if him and I just stayed friends, and that I didn't kick/force him out of my life? But then the realization sinks in telling me "its better this way.. you'll be able to move on with your life and find someone truly worth you"--well its not so much the realization its my family/friends voices running through my head. What is there to do? Nothing.. Time heals all they say... and hopefully this time will quickly pass.. and I'll be able to open my heart once again.

1 comment: