Monday, May 16, 2011

Fitness

So my family and I got a free 7 day pass at Anytime Fitness. Tomorrow we'll be on day 4.. Too bad we've been twice, Sunday their closed and it took a day off. I'm happy we're going. I definitely feel the burn, but I'm loving it. I want to join so bad, but too bad my bank account says otherwise. It's only $50 for the start up and $20 a month after that. A girl can dream right? For now I'll have to settle with what I can do. Thank Goodness that we have a treadmill at my house, but it's not the same atmosphere at the gym, plus they have the strength equipment that I don't have. Anyone have any strength equipment for cheap (aka household things or homemade things to make strength equipment). I am really enjoying that my whole family goes. Tomorrow my dad sis and I will be going early and then my mom will go when she gets off of work.
Bed time
Nighty Night Bloggers

1 comment: